Announcing The Ghosts of Lowther – a ghoulish ghastly ghostly walk through Lowther’s past. Prepare to have your hair raised and your spine tingled as you learn stories drawn from the castle archives. Tickets are timed to give all the deathly ones plenty of opportunity to give you the creeps.
And meanwhile, in the Lowther courtyard, before or after you and your family have been spooked to a standstill, shore up your courage with delicious street food, warming and traditional treats, autumnal cocktails and real ale, live music, stilt walking, fire juggling, glowing ghost lantern making, Hallowe’en fancy dress and much more. For all ages.
- Courtyard open from 5.00pm-10.00pm
- Ghosts of Lowther timed slots:
- PS. *The later the slot you book, the more likely you are to require a defibrillator
- PPS. The Ghosts of Lowther will be portrayed by professional actors
- Tickets give access to courtyard and to Ghosts of Lowther experience
- Adult £9.50; Child (3-15 years) £7.50. Book quickly as these are limited and likely to sell fast.